At Fred Schoen Fiduciary Services, we act on behalf of our clients in delicate circumstances that require honesty and good faith — such as the administration of trusts, estates and guardianships.
And we always act with the client’s best interests in mind.
That’s a legal requirement of all fiduciaries, in fact. But for Fred Schoen and our experienced team, the obligation to clients goes far beyond legalities. We feel a deep moral obligation to serve individuals and families who need unbiased support.
Clients from all walks of life can benefit from our services, which include:
- Serving as a neutral party to avoid conflict among family and friends
- Managing various types of assets
- Ensuring that accounting and tax responsibilities are handled appropriately
- Maintaining contact with clients and beneficiaries to stay informed about changing needs and circumstances
- Assisting with the administration and management of trusts, estate management and settlement, the distribution of philanthropic gifts and more
- Handling details — from healthcare planning to bill payment — when an individual is no longer able, and even acting as a guardian if necessary
With more than 30 years of service in Seattle, Fred Schoen Fiduciary Services has earned the trust and respect of individuals, attorneys, CPAs and investment advisors because of our personal, caring approach. Give us a call at 206.625.9290, and we’ll be happy to help you determine if our experts can assist with your particular needs.